Re: About: Welcome to promozione su guide cartacee

Il giorno lun, 06/03/2006 alle 14.07 +0100, Geert Stappers ha scritto:
>  [ unwanted "promozione su guide cartacee" ]
>
> On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 12:35:27PM +0100, Stefano Canepa wrote:
>
> > I wrote to them today, see my short report in another thread of the same
> > title.
>
> I'm interrested in the request to them. We, we as in everybody,
> should learn how to educate marketeers their message is unwanted.
> (even when we known that their advertisment is free speech)
>
> Please CC the next time the mailing list,
> so we can get comfortable with writing messages like
>  'the promotion of your product is here off-topic'

Next time I'll CC the list. If you think it's worth I can provide you or
the list a copy (w/ translation) of the message I send.

> > Could we ask list admin to filter this address?
>
> That would be a technical solution to a non-technical problem
> (those "solutions" don't work in the long run)
> and it only stops "spam" from a single address for a single mailinglist.
>
> What I'm trying to say is that we have to stop unwanted E-mail
> at it's origin.

I completely agree with you this is not a solution but just a
workaraound.

Cheers
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it  http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.