Re: Upload of preseed 1.15

Quoting Geert Stappers (stappers@debian.org):

> > 1.15 can be uploaded for daily builds as soon as the release is out.
>

> What a pitty

Well, I understand Frans position here. Using a component that has not
got enough testing for a release is very risky. Remember that the RC
bug I found was found at the very last minute, so I would have decided
just like Frans is I have the RM hat....

A release manager is to be careful and conservative, this is perfectly
normal, not a pity...:)

The feature you want in is undoubtfully interesting but you can
probably agree that DHCP preseeding is a feature targeted at advanced
users...who can quite easily play with daily built images...while
beta2 is awaited by a much larger audience (all those people who want
to install Debian testing....) who expect it to be of good
stability...