Re: [g-i] all fonts are in -- please test

Hi Kenshi,

On Sat, Feb 25, 2006 at 09:45:23PM +0900, Kenshi Muto wrote:
> I'll try later your ISO image, but at least some thin glyph looks be taken
> from zh.ttf instead of ja.ttf, even ja.ttf includes correct glyph.

thanx. The application I took the screenshots with is not the g-i frontend despite
running in the very same environment; so far I can tell that as far as fonts are
concerned, it behaves the same way as the frontend.
If there's anything I can do to help please don't hesitate to ask.

ciao,
Davide