Re: [g-i] Arabic / Persian fonts

On 2/17/06, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > If this is going to work, I think we can say that we have a
basic set
> > > of working
> > > fonts covering all current languages: can you confirm this?
> >
> > I suppose this is ok, but looking over the wiki page I can see
that we
> > don't have a confirmation for Greek and i seems we have still
problems
> > with Vietnamese. (Although Konstantinos probably would have said
> > something if things didn't looked right).

As for Greek, I remember I asked markos a while back, and he said
Greek looked ok.
I forgot about Vietnamese!
well, I see no problem fixing that with the tools we have: i'll work
on it next week.

> Do we have udebs for the custom zh, ja and ko fonts already, or are
we
> still working with tar balls?

we're using Kenshi's cjk udeb (can't remember the exatct name) which
is already grabbed from the Debian archive.

ciao,
Davide

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat
Naviga senza limiti con l'unica Adsl a 4 Mega di velocità a soli 19,95 € al mese!
Attivala subito e hai GRATIS 2 MESI e l'ATTIVAZIONE.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/4flat_tc/