Re: [g-i] Indic scripts

> After discussion with Davide on IRC, I have uploaded a new version of
> ttf-freefont in unstable with the following changes:

> I'l try to take care of the package as well as possible but I'll
> help for that probably as I'm not that deeply competent with
> font-related issues. Someone really maintaining it, even if not a
> would be nice....and I can act as a sponsor.

I can help when needed; I'm not an expert with fonts either, but I can
certainly help testing any new version to see how it fits with the g-i

> The last two bits in the changelog may be confusing:

I was about to reply asking about that :)

> I indeed added the code to strip Hindi range from FreeSans fonts,
> it is currently commented. Same for Punjabi range and Bengali range.

that makes alot of sense indeed.
Thanx again

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat
Naviga senza limiti con l'unica Adsl a 4 Mega di velocità a soli 19,95 € al mese!
Attivala subito e hai GRATIS 2 MESI e l'ATTIVAZIONE.