partman no longer skipped during s/390 installs

During my test installs for s/390 (which I'm happy to say is fully
supported again), I noticed a regression in the default installation.

S/390 uses partitioner and partconf instead of partman, but partman is
still included in the menu because it is priority standard.
For Sarge installs, partman would be automatically skipped because
everything it "Provides:" is also provided by partitioner/partconf.

   Package: partman
   Provides: made-filesystems, mounted-partitions, partitioned-harddrives,
             created-fstab
   Package: partitioner
   Provides: partitioned-harddrives
   Package: partconf
   Provides: made-filesystems, made-swapspace, mounted-partitions,
             created-fstab

Using current daily installs, partman is no longer skipped. I _think_ this
is an unintended side effect of the partman -> partman-base rename.
partman-base now has:
   Provides: partman, made-filesystems, mounted-partitions,
             partitioned-harddrives, created-fstab
My guess is that main-menu thinks it needs to run partman-base as partman
is not yet provided by another package.

So what is the best solution here?
- Drop the 'Provides: partman' from partman-base; this is probably
  possible as AFAIK nothing depends on partman anymore.
- Add a 'Provides: partman' to partitioner; IMO less elegant.

Unrelated question
Why does partman not provide made-swapspace? Is this an obsoleted virtual
package?