Re: [g-i] Arabic / Persian fonts

Hi Eddy,
> - Somebody had reported the cut aleph issue _with_ a screenshot
(look
> in the archive, I know I have seen it);

IMO that is the main problem with your approach: you always expect ppl
to do
something for you. If you know/can do something, just do it.

BTW: can't remember seeing such a picture. If you knew it existed you
could just look
for it and add a link in the wiki.

> > don't think we're wasting time; we're experiencing with fonts

> I was pointing out that we could be more pragmatic about this.

_now_ I think we're being pragmatic

> > Don't forget there's a wiki which explains how to build most of
the
> > environments needed to perform the tests yourself; if you have
>> problems I can provide support.

> Don't forget I still have problems with i-net connection @ home (as
in
> "no i-net") and I am doing all of these things while being offline

for experimenting with fonts you don't need a connection: just one of
the pre-built iso.
If there's a good reason to build another I'll be happy to do it.
If you have a the set of stripped fonts "your way" I will build the
iso to test it.

I think you did a superb job with the wiki and I hope you'll keep on
helping with it: that's
the main source of info we have for fonts.

ciao,
Davide

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat
Naviga senza limiti con l'unica Adsl a 4 Mega di velocità a soli 19,95 € al mese!
Attivala subito e hai GRATIS 2 MESI e l'ATTIVAZIONE.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/4flat_tc/