Re: Installer help text

>   Does any of this sound like a direction you guys want to go in?

I can't speak for others but, well, there's maybe some interesting
stuff to dig here....theoretically.

This would however require more coding here and there and this is
something we maybe cannot afford now. The resources in the D-I team
are quite scarce and we'll have to keep them alive when the graphical
installer will be out.

I also fear a giant work induced on translators. The most active ones
will probably cope with this but the smallest teams might be
frightened by the amound of needed additionnal work.

For all these reasons, I think this can only happen after we release
Etch, ie after the first Debian version featuring a graphical
installer.