[G-I] Businesscard CD images available for i386 and AMD64

I have uploaded these to my home directory on p.d.o [1].

Next is also creating a CD image for powerpc, but that will require some
reorganization of my diskspace (have to add the architecture to my local
mirror first).

A test with the AMD64 image has shown something that Davide had already
noticed too. Although the console switching bug is now fixed on i386, the
frontend still crashes on AMD64.
AFAICT the symptoms are subtly different too. On i386 the console would be
switched, but after that the frontend would crash and "come back" on the
other console, making using it very messy. On AMD64 it seems that the
console switch never even takes place: the frontend just crashes.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i/gtk-cd/