[g-i] Arabic / Persian fonts

Hi,
I'd really like to fix the problem with the support for Arabic /
Persian fonts in the graphical installer.
We've collected infos in the wiki page [1] ("Arabic scripts") but not
found the perfect match yet.

Here's a rundown (please correct me if I'm wrong):

it would be great if we could find a font file for displaying both
Arabic and Persian text. In case it were not possible we know how to
handle situations were different languages share the same unicode
ranges [2]

current iso image [3] uses "ae_AlMohanad.ttf" which works very well
with Arabic, but has some problems (ligatures) when displaying Persian
text

"nazli.ttf" seems to be ok with Arabic but whit Persian text near the
edge is sort of cut, and "On several occasion the letter "alef" was
missing from the texts"

I gave a try to "http://fpf.sourceforge.net/cms/index.php"; but "
italic version is really ugly" (at least with Arabic)

I'd be really happy to provide test iso images containing any font you
may suggest: please come up with some font names because I'm running
out of ideas.
From what I read previously, looks like we haven't found a good font
for Persian yet, unless the problem with the missing "alef" does not
have anything to do with font.

Please enlighten me.

Ciao
Davide