Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianInstallerRemoveBaseConfig" by JoeyHess

> +   * '''done in 6.9.0.dfsg.1-1, in testing'''
> +  * localechooser must set up utf-8 locales for all languages; if d-i uses utf-8 and the installed system does not, there will be mojibake or similar during tasksel

Ah, so should I re-upload a localechooser with *all* languages
switched?

I left a few cyrillic languages mostly because I was somewhat careful
of not breaking everything. It's quite likely that most things will
work when using UTF-8 for them but this has not been widely tested
(except Ukrainian by Euguenyi).

I'm more tempted to jump in the pool and switch everythign but I leave
the final word to our respected release manager.

There's a risk, I can't hide it. But there's also a risk of mojibake
reports...