directfb build of libsdl ...

Hi SDL maintainers, ...

The graphical installer team aims to include some (well at least one) game in
the graphical installer, so people get to be not so bored during long
installations. As thus, sdl based games are good candidates, but for that we
need a directfb build of sdl, available both as a .deb and as a .udeb.

Actually, after having looked at the build system, it would maybe be enough to
have only rthe .udeb, and enable the directfb stuff in the main .debs.

I have looked at the package quickly, and it should be rather easily
achievable (disable all videos except directfb, which needs to be enabled,
disable audio also, since we have no sound support in d-i yet. Not sure about
the other options though.

It would be nice to have comments from you on this topic, and if it is best
that we proide you with a patch, r something.

Friendly,

Sven Luther