Re: re-examining localisation setup for the second stage
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: re-examining localisation setup for the second stage
- From: Denis Barbier <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 21:33:14 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20060115203313.GA4950@linuxfr.org>
- In-reply-to: <20051228184613.GC6646@linuxfr.org>
- References: <20051227051844.GA2004@kitenet.net> <20051227182212.GF709@djedefre.onera> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20051228184613.GC6646@linuxfr.org>
On Wed, Dec 28, 2005 at 07:46:13PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 28, 2005 at 02:22:02PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> > On Tuesday 27 December 2005 19:22, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > > I would favour a quite strong action by us, either before or after
> > > beta2: drop locales from the netinst and stop installing it while we
> > > install belocs-* instead.
> > That will not help other installation methods.
> > Would this be something to put to the CTTE?
> For the record, I did receive some feedback this week by private mail
> during my holidays, and will tell more about it later.
I can now commit locale related fixes into glibc SVN; I am not sure
yet how this will work in practice, but let's try this way.