Re: Display problems on serial console

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2005-11-04 12:53]:
> It seems there are some display problems on serial console installs.
> Apart from the obvious problems in the attached screenshots, the
> borders are also not as nice as they were in sarge.  Known problem?

I originally posted this problem at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2005/11/msg00188.html
The borders are problably related to TERM, I'll investigate this.
However, the display corruption (which might be related to the hard
spaces in partman) I don't know where it may come from.  Alastair, did
you manage to track down this problem?

I still see this problem with images from today.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/