Re: How to run base-config in the first stage

On Sunday 08 January 2006 15:07, Free Ekanayaka wrote:
> I've read   that  the former  baseconfig-udeb   package has   now been
> integrated into d-i, but where exactly? And which preseed value should
> I use to run it?

Well, not exactly. The whole of base config has been integrated into first
stage, but split out over several components like clock-setup, tzconfig,
apt-setup, user-setup and pkgsel.

Preseeding the new setup is fully documented in:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/apb.html

Cheers,
FJP