Open d-i meeting in HEL

We have planned a d-i meeting for Friday at DebConf. This meeting will be
open for anybody who's interested. The meeting will be announced during
the d-i talk Friday afternoon.

The place is Smökki (hacklab), the room behind the glass wall. The time is
19:00-21:00, as specified by http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5AdHocBoF
(just before the keysigning party).

We hope that new people interested in helping with future d-i development
will attend. It would be very good if everybody involved currently (or in
the past) in d-i who is at DebConf would be there too.

Cheers,
FJP