Re: I want to take part in d-i

Quoting 肖盛文 (atzlinux@163.com):

> I want to take part in Translation of Simple Chinese.
>
> Thank your mention!

You probably need first to get in touch with Carlos Liu who
coordinates the Simplified Chinese translation effort of the Debian
Installer.

Being part of the debian-chinese-gb@lists.debian.org is also a good
idea as this is, from my information, the place where translators in
zh_CN coordinate themselves.

After everything has been sorted out between yourselves...or if this
has already been done, then come back to me through the mailing list.

I don't grant access immediately because I first need to verify that
efforts are coordinated.