Planned kbd-chooser upload

I plan to upload kbd-chooser today.

The original intent was getting the Vietnamese translations in. The
following changes will also come with this upload. I haven't tested
them myself, so if you think they might break d-i hardly, please
object...:-)

kbd-chooser (1.15) unstable; urgency=low

  * Colin Watson
    - Give debian/kbd-chooser.templates the same mtime as
      debian/kbd-chooser.templates-in, so that po2debconf doesn't decide
      that it needs to run debconf-updatepo on every binary package build.
    - Improve copyright file a little, thanks to lintian.
    - Squash various signedness warnings from gcc-4.0.
  * Frans Pop
    - Fix segfault if localechooser is not present by setting default
      for debian-installer/language. (Closes: #314721)
    - While we're at it, improve check for debian-installer/locale.
  * Updated translations:
    - Vietnamese (vi.po) by Clytie Siddall

 -- Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>  Wed,  6 Jul 2005 07:25:12 +0200