Re: gtk-frontend

Joey Hess wrote:
Carlos Parra Camargo wrote:

I've been reading around gtk-frontend. Attilio has done a great job.
 All the doc i've founded about the gtk frontend is in this list,
debian-boot. It could be great if anyone could add the status at
debian-installer/gtk-frontend [0].

 Is there any other resource about the working around this?

[0] http://www.nl.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/gtk-frontend

As a status page for something under development, that doesn't really
belong in the Debian website, but more on the Wiki.

Since there's already a page for that, at
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianInstallerGUI, why don't you (or someone
else who knows about the frontend) edit that page and bring it
up-to-date. I've added all the info I know myself to the page.

hi

i'm back from my examinations and i'll soon provide to add more informations in that page, including screenshots of the gtk installer

ciao

attilio