Re: Sata Install Issues

I was fumbling around on this last night, googling and anything else
that might help, and tried "expert26" install off "etch", and got to a
point where I could select drivers for my disks. I saw no drivers in
the list that matched, but there was a selection to allow loading off a
floppy. Meanwhile, I had emailed ULi, who emailed some drivers back
(complements to ULi, I didn't expect a reply either quickly or at all,
after all, if they replied to every Joe Soap, they'ed get no work
done).

Problem is, I don't know how to use them. ftp'ed (binary mode) them off
the windows machine they arrived on, onto another Debian box, linux
formated a floppy and copied them onto that, but the install program
said it wasn't a driver disk, so no joy there...