SCSI boot problem

SCSI problem

I have a P3 with ASUS P2B-S mainbroad (with two SCSI port) and a AIC 7XXX SCSI card. AIC SCSI card connected to a IBM DRR SCSI Harddisk (SCSI ID set to 0, we named it disk0) and Teac SCSI CDROM (SCSI ID set to 4)

The SCSI Port from mainbroad connected to two SCSI hardisk (SCSI ID set to 1 and 2, we named disk1 and disk2)
"Boot from cdrom" has been set in BIOS

BIOS show that all devices are recongized correctly.
The main problem like this:

1. Any bootable cd (Windows, Debian/linux, Knoppix) can not boot the box correctly. for debian testing and Knoppix, the box dead after load initrd for windows 2003 cd (bootable) , the box dead when the detecting hardware processing begining for window 2000 with 4 setup flopy disk, it can detect all device and copy all the necessnary files. ant then it is dead when it reboot because it can not found bootable partition. 2. if I disconnected the disk0 connected to AIC SCSI card, there is same problem. 3. if I disconnected the two disk1 and disk2 connect to mainbroad SCSI port, there is no problem. 4. I have install two system (Debian/Linux, Windows 2000) disconnected the two harddisk connect to mainbroad SCSI port and it is working correctly.And then I connected two harddisk. In this case, lilo can working well. but grub can not work.

With lilo, there are different harddisk order in kernel 2.2.20 and 2.4.*. with kernel 2.2.20, it is like this
		disk0 --> /dev/sda
		disk1 --> /dev/sdb
		disk2 --> /dev/sdc
	with kernel 2.4.*, it is like this
		disk0 --> /dev/sdc
		disk1 --> /dev/sda
		disk2 --> /dev/sdb

but there is a problem: Windows system is not stable. It is always dead suddently

with grub, it is show us that the root is locale in (hd0,3) when I boot from grub, however it is show me that root is locale in (hd2,3) after I boot the system with lilo and kernel 2.4.*.

I have test many time with different setup in bios and scsi setup when boot.
How to resolve them?

Thank you very much.