"Preparing etch installer RC1" IRC meeting proposal

During the last IRC meeting of the D-I team, plans for another
meeting, dedicated to the features we want in the first release of the
etch installer, were discussed.

(see http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianInstallerMeetings and links for details)

The meeting minutes say: "The details of the content for this first
beta release should be discussed in a specific meeting at the very
beginning of July."

Given that our respected D-I release managers both go to Debconf early
and that Frans won't be online from June 28th up to July 5th, I
propose that the meeting is to be held either on July 9th or July 10th
evening (so during Debconf), European time.

Even if the meeting is helf during Debconf, it will happen on IRC,
because a few key memebers of the D-I team will not attend Debconf.

Another possibility would be one of the evenings ranging from July 6th
up to July 8th. Being week days, it may be harder to find an
appropriate hour, given that most D-I members actually have a paid
work..:-). It is also a bit less convenient for me, actually..:)

Please rank the following proposals:

-July 9th 20:00UTC (will be 23:00 in Finland)
-July 10th 20:00 UTC
-July 8th 20:00UTC
-July 8th 14:00UTC
-July 7th 20:00UTC
-July 7th 14:00UTC
-July 6th 20:00UTC
-July 6th 14:00UTC

(14:00 is more Japan-friendly but less US West Coast friendly)

Meeting topics will be discussed AFTER we setup a schedule. They will
only list REALISTIC goals for etch-RC1.

PS : another meeting is to be scheduled with Joey Schulze about the
sarge installer. I sent a mail to Joey yesterday for him to propose us
dates and times (he will not attend Debconf).