Re: Proposed IRC meeting for the D-I team

Quoting Holger Levsen (debian@layer-acht.org):

> Having an ordered agenda and changing /topic to the actual topic (like "/topic
> point updates for sarge") worked really well during the last #debconf-team
> meeting. Everybody easily sees what's currently on-topic at the meeting so
> you get less off-topic noise.
>
> And after the meeting /topic is reset again.

Hmmm, fine. Should I read, Holger, that despite your busy schedule you
will be able to attend and even help in moderating (if that becomes
needed, of course....I think it will not, though) ?

Feel free to just say no as you mentioned having problems typing at
this moment.