Re: Proposed IRC meeting for the D-I team

On Monday 13 June 2005 07:19, Christian Perrier wrote:
> The most appropriate hour in my eyes, given the geographical location
> of possible participants, is 14.00UTC on next Saturday (June 19th),

Hmm. Why does kontact tell me Saturday is the 18th?

> Joey Hess, Colin Watson, Frans Pop, Petter Reinholdtsen, myself (?)

I'll be there (if we get the correct date sorted out ;-)

Subjects:
- keep supporting 2.4 kernel for etch?
- 2.6 installation floppies
- 2.6.11 installer
  (this could have the danger that backporting changes to Sarge for the
   2.6.8 kernel could become more tricky, but advantage is we get a
   solution for all those SATA problems)