Re: Proposed updates for discover1 (mostly from Ubuntu)

    petter> Any comments to these changes?  I am a bit unsure if the
    petter> added lsb-base dependency will affect the installation
    petter> system (do debootstrap need to change?).  I do not think
    petter> so, but would like to get a second opinion before I upload
    petter> the new version.

    debootstrap need to be change (I'm not sure since aj send a new
    version and it has the capability to identify the base system,
    maybe not). But since discover1 is part of base I think lsb-base
    sould be discussed on debian-devel@l.d.o before enters as
    dependency. Maybe you can leave it as suggestion and use it only
    if available ;-)

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116