bug #311857 [was] Re: MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum

Carrick Detweiler said on Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 07:01:06PM -0400,:

 > Has anyone installed onto an MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum mother board?  I'm
 > having problems (see bug #311856 for details) and am wondering if this
 > is a hardware compatibility problem or faulty hardware.  Any reports as

No idea if I am being helpful, but I have no problems on a slightly
later version - K8M NeoV with K8M800 + 8237 chipset with a via chipset
and a sata drive.

--
         Mahesh T. Pai    <<>>   http://paivakil.port5.com
Encryption:   A   powerful  algorithmic   encoding