Re: Submit Debian-Installer Manual Traditional Chinese Version (zh_TW)

Hello Gary,

On Friday 10 June 2005 08:48, you wrote:
> I translated the Debian-Installer Manual into traditional Chinese
> version. Would you please put it on the Debian-Installer Manual
> webpage?

Thanks for your translation. Always nice to get an extra language.

As you've already heard from Christian, the translation has been
committed. I've just also built the manual for the unofficial website and
it is now available there [1] in html and text format. You should have
also received the log from the build. There were some minor errors,
please check and correct these.

There are some untranslated and fuzzy strings in the po files which I hope
you will be able to translate soon.

I have some questions/requests:
- I have now sent the log to you privately. Is there maybe an open list
  that is used for zh_TW translation that I could send the log to instead?
- Please check the generated files for problems.
- The text file is currently in UTF-8 encoding. If you'd prefer some other
  encoding (big5?), please let me know.
- What is the quality of the translation? Has it been reviewed? If the
  quality is good enough I can also add your translation to the official
  website [2], but I will need at least one build that is 100% translated.

Note that translation statistics for your translation are available from
the bottom of [1].

I will sometimes send information about the manual to the debian-i18n
list, so please make sure that at least one member of your translation
team is subscribed to that list (it is fairly low traffic).

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/
[2] http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual