Re: running Debian30r5-i386 on Dell PowerEdge SC 420

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 11:37:09AM +0800, yiping liu wrote:
> I have a new Dell PowerEdge SC 420 box without any OS.
> When I boot it with Debian30r5, it hung at

> ide0 at 0x1f0-0x1f7, 0x3f6 on irq 14

> Is there any way we can get around this problem?

You could try running Debian sarge instead, which is in the last stages of
preparation for release.

Please note that this mailing list is for discussion and development of the
install system, not for questions about problems booting; further questions
about this belong on debian-user.

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek