Re: D-I Manual on official Debian website

Subject: Re: D-I Manual on official Debian website
Date: Wednesday 19 January 2005 16:08
From: Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>
To: Frans Pop <aragorn@tiscali.nl>

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 03:55:20PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On January 6 I have send [1] with a proposed solution to get the manual
> build with the names and links as you requested for the website.
>
> I have not yet seen a response to this proposal.
> Could you please have a look so we can finalize things?

Uh, sorry. Read it, took a look at the tarball, but didn't answer you :/
Looks good (except for the fact that the settings in buildweb.sh seem to
be for a partial debug build but you probably knew that[1]). You can also
apply the patch for the order change .en.html -> .html.en. Seems indeed
preferable here.

[1] I mean lines like
architectures="alpha arm hppa i386 ia64 m68k mips mipsel powerpc s390
 sparc" architectures="i386 sparc"

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>