Create software raid array during install, error when filesystems is created.

Hi,

I have 2 equally sized IDE PATA disks.
I created a partition covering the whole drive on each disk, the
partition type was "raid".
I created a software RAID0 array, and in turn created partitions on it
and set them to ReiserFS.

In the next step, When the filesystem are supposed to be created a get
a red screen telling me: " Failed to create ReiserFS part1 on RAID0-
unit0". If i swich to the third virtual console i see this messsage:
"Stat of the device /dev/md/0/part1" failed.

I have tried RAID1 also, ext3 instead of Reiser. Also tried to use the
LVM to set up a volume group and so on, all with about the same
result, failure when creating file system.

So I installed on just 1 drive as normal, and that worked fine
(impressive stuff with the hw autodetection btw!)

I have tried with rc2 and nightly build from 2005-01-05, same result

I read some problems with lilo or grub when using software raid, but
that seems unrelated becouse this is well before any bootloader is
installed.

Regards
/Björn