Re: [FYI] linux 2.6 still not working with PReP (ppc32)

Hi Sven,
    No reason other than forgetting the CC to debian-boot@lists.debian.org. I can't currently use "Reply To" in the Archive reader because it selects the wrong
from address, so when I did it by hand, it wasn't Quite Right. When I re-arrange my e-mail accounts, all will be again!

Best Regards,
J. William Campbell