Re: Debian installer: partman-prep

(CC'ing you just to be sure you get this, but please answer only in
the list)

Quoting Cajus Pollmeier (cajus@naasa.net):
> Hi
>
> I've prepared a partman-prep package which should add support for PPC
> PReP
> boot partitions to the installer. The package has been forked from
> partman-palo.

About the package's templates:

Is the spelling of "PReP" really needing to be with this mix of upper
and lowercase? Up to now, we have avoided these constructions as they
too much give the impression of some HacKerZ playing his game...:-)

However, if this is really how the thing is spelled everywhere, we
will have to leave it as is.

You also mention "PPC PReP" everywhere. PPC is abviously for PowerPC,
so I'd rather see the full word...however, this would make some menu
entries too long and they won't fit anymore in the main menu. So,
would it be OK to shorten this down to "PReP" only?

Finally, one template mention the partition must be in the first "8
Mb". I guess these are indeeed megaBYTES...so this should rather be "8MB".

I will also change the name of the templates file to
"partman-prep.templates". Using this way to name templates files makes
the translators work easier when they work on the merged translation
file ad this gives them an incidcation about the package the strings
belong to.