installer/build/Makefile - patch to add support for jffs2 INITRD_FS alternative

Package: debian-installer
Tags: patch

As discussed with joeyh on #debian-boot, here is a patch to add support
for generating a JFFS2 filesystem image for d-i.  Since there are many
target-specific options to mkfs.jffs2 (especially the option to set the
eraseblock size), then I have defined a MKFS_JFFS2 variable which can be
set in the target config file.  An example variable definition is
provided in the patch.

Note that I needed to move the gzipping of the other alternatives into
the body of the case statement, as jffs2 is already compressed when
first created.

-- Rod Whitby (www.nslu2-linux.org project lead)
-- Porting debian-kernel and debian-installer to the Linksys NSLU2