debian-installer-utils

(Merry Christmas  ( http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0424205/ ) )

Hello,

Building debian-installer failed with

| Reading package lists...
| Building dependency tree...
| Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
| requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
| distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
| or been moved out of Incoming.
| The following information may help to resolve the situation:
|
| The following packages have unmet dependencies:
|   net-retriever: Depends: debian-installer-utils (>= 1.16) but it is not installable
| E: Broken packages

And when I try to find more about the debian-installer-utils package,
there is nothing found at
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=debian-installer&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all

Does debian-installer-utils really exist?

What should be done to get debian-installer be build (without the
d-i-utils error) ?

GSt