G-I - New challenge: dependency of pango on cairo

Very recently new versions of gtk+2.0 and pango1.0 arrived in unstable.

For libpango this means that it now depends on libcairo2, and as we don't
have a udeb available for libcairo yet, this breaks builds of g-i.
I had asked Jeff Bailey to create one, and he kindly made a patch today.

So far so good, but not really.
It turns out that libcairo2 depends on libx11-6 and libxrender1, and of
course we use directfb, not X. So it looks to me like we need a udeb with
a version of libcairo compiled against directfb instead of X.

Suggestions how to deal with this welcome.
CC'ing the maintainer of libcairo to see if he has any ideas.

Cheers,
FJP

P.S. Alastair: does the new gtk+2.0 mean we should also update the
               gtk+-directfb packages?