ttf-freefont: Line spacing error in new upstream version?

Hi Konstantinos,

Just a little warning which may be nothing, but you never know.

I've been playing with freefont for the graphical installer today using
both the ttf files from the current udeb and from the new upstream
tarball [1].

With the new upstream FreeSans ttf, I saw a strange problem with the
linehight in the installer. This can be seen when comparing the
screenshots in:
- http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i/png_old/
- http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i/png_new/

Cheers,
Frans Pop

(Screenshots taken with new <screenshot> button added by Attilio :-)