RE: [g-i] meeting in Extremadura, Spain

Hi Frans,

> On Saturday 17 December 2005 16:49, Davide Viti wrote:
> > * try and work on some new ports
>
> This one would mean we will need the hardware available.
> I'd like to work on Sparc, but taking my box along on a plane
> does not
> seem very realistic.

If the the server is on 24/7 you could work on it just ssh-ing into it.
The problem is 98% getting the build system to work. If we can find
Somebody willing to test the iso (we can ask on IRC), we can also
Know if it's working or not.

Unfortunately I tried to emulate a sparc with qemu 0.7.2 but it's still
Not usable :(

Ciao
Davide