boot stopped after ieee1394

Hello,

I have downloaded yesterday on the page
the "etch beta 1" and the "daily built images", for the "netinst CD image", for the i386 architecture.
I had burn two CD.
I tried to boot with the two CD, but the boot process is stopped after the kernel message on the console 4, which I accessed with the ALT+CTRL+F4 :
"kernel: ieee1394: Host added: ID: BUS[0-00:1023] GUID[00301bb00000080f]

Can someone help me ?

Please indicate me on which internet page I can read your answer.

Best regards.

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.