Re: (forw) pciutils_2.1.11-15.3_i386.changes ACCEPTED

Quoting Geert Stappers (stappers@stappers.nl):
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 05:45:47AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > The pciutils-udeb udeb is now available. It will provide a lspci to
> > the installer....
>
> Cool!
>
> And what are the interresting details?
>
> In other words:
>
>  * Do you need help to get it included?

Depends on what we want to do with it...

>  * Is it allready included?

Should be available under "Download installer components" menu
item....not tested..:)

>  * Did/does it go into the initrd.gz?

Not yet. And maybe never (see below).

>  * Has it due space reasons to stay outside the initial ramdisk?

Yes.

Well, the first point was having it.

After this, I think we could include it on the netinst and/or
businesscard images.

It will be available also under the "Load additionnal components" or
whatever this menu entry is called....

Including it on the initrd might be costy in terms of size so I'm not
sure we can afford it.....leaving this decision to Frans....