Re: usb-discover usage (debconf question)

It would be good to discover the installed USB keys (or boot directly from USB-key in a USB-key installed Debian).

Regards.

Christian Perrier escribió:

(CC'ed to the package uploaders)

I wonder what the debconf template named debian-installer/probe/usb is
used for.

This template is currently not marked as translatable, so I suspect
this is on purpose. However, no comment in the
debian/usb-discover.templates file explains why..:-)

So, may one of you people explain why this template is here (maybe
some provisional stuff for the future)?