os-prober.deb

I'd like to be able to use os-prober on a normal system (actually a live
CD) and I have a patch which renames os-prober to os-prober-udeb, makes
os-prober-udeb provide os-prober, and creates an os-prober.deb. I've
committed various changes over the last day to make os-prober work
properly outside d-i. Would anyone object to this change?

(I'm assuming that Provides will be enough to make the transition
smooth, but it seems to have been OK before.)

Thanks,