Re: Slovak transkation

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 06:57:03PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Marcel Hecko (maco@blava.net):
> > Heya,
> > I would like to start working on the Slovak (SK) translation of the
> > Debian installer. Can you please provide me with additional information
> > how to get SVN access to the d-i tree. I have allready read the manual
> > page and want to start with translation ASAP.
>

> Well, the Slovak translation is nearly 100% for a while.

yes, look at:
http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/translation-status.html

sk is 99%, 99%, 99%, 96% and 95%

> Peter Mann <Peter.Mann@tuke.sk> soes a great job maintaining it but he
> certainly will welcome more help especially for review and so on.
>
> The translation of the installation guide can also be started if you
> bring manpower....
>
> Peter can also probably point you to a local localization team...so
> it's merely up to you people to talk together...

i translated many debian installer components and our mailing list was
sk-i18n@lists.linux.sk, but new specialized mailing list was created for
ubuntu translations for 100% slovak translation of Ubuntu 6.04 (with
SKOSI - Slovak Open Source Initiative http://www.skosi.org/)

http://ubuntu.skosi.org/?qwiki_page=ubuntu:l10n:sk