Re: base-config: what should replace {early|late}-command?

> Sure, just use preseed/late_command. Thanks to apt-setup a full mirror
> should be available even for netinst installs and you should be able to
> do anything in it you did in base-config.

Hmmmm, probably not wiping the HD boot sector, sleep for a few minutes
and then reboot...:-)...or more precisely, I'll be able to do it, but
it won't be as nice as the machine will never boot normally (up to a
GDM login screen).

Seems that I need to find a way to do this after the second stage
ends.

(wiping the HD boot sector is meant to force the machine to do a
netboot, assuming it is setup for HD/netboot boot order....)