[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

any remarks to a sysutils update / split?

Hello all,

[ please CC me on replies as I'm not subscribed to this list ]

pending upload there is a major update[0] for the sysutils package, on
which d-i build-depends on i386 and amd64.

As I don't want to disturb the beta progress please tell me whether
such an upload is fine with you or not, i.e. an upload to experimental
first would be preferrable.

And while I'm at it, please also tell whether it's fine with you if I
split the package into its sub-parts again as mentioned in #253302.
Please note that Robert Millan's ITP has been closed in the meantime,
so that might not be an issue at the moment.


[0] http://people.debian.org/~florian/sysutils/

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: