Re: Introduction into debian-installer development.

Geert Stappers escribió:

On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 06:42:55PM -0800, Sean Jensen-Grey wrote:
If someone sorta "hold my hand" and tells me where the code I should change is, I'll make a patch.

There used to be information like

* join the mailinglist

* (svn) checkout the source code

* read documents like 'TODO' and 'README'

* scratch your itch

at http://www.nl.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ but it gone
and I can't find it back at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller

So if some one has time to introduce new developers to d-i,
then please take some time to document it.

That's a good idea where I can help.  The wiki is a good tool for this.