unable to download netinst iso image

Hi all,

    These days I have difficulty downloading the debian installer
netinst iso image, both the etch installer beta 1 and daily built
images. I download them using the link on the debian installer page
from my firefox browser and then usually the connection is broken
about 2 minutes after the download begins. Therefore I have never been
successful downloading the iso images these days. Does anyone have
similar problem or know the solution to this problem? Thanks all!

    Regrads,
    Eric