[g-i] AMD64 port

I just committed the files needed to build the mini.iso image of
the graphical installer for AMD64.
Developement was done inside a qemu virtual machine, and qemu was used to
test the mini.iso as well.
Everything went smooth apart from library reduction which failed because
of ld's segfault: looks like #335713 did'n hit just ppc.

It would probably meke sense if anyone with real hardware would give it a go.
Instructions for rebuilding the iso image can be found in [1]
I'll upload the mini.iso somewhere as soon as I can so that you can
try it without having to rebuild it yourself: I'll let you know the
url as soon as I have it.

g-i is now running for i386, powerpc and AMD64: having a demo for the
main arches ready for Frans' public announcement is definitely a good thing.

regards,
Davide

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerGUIBuild