Re: gtk d-i miniiso rebuilt

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 04:50:09 +0100, Eddy Petrişor wrote:

> Please test and give feedback through debian-boot and/or BTS.

I don't think it's worth a BTS report, but I have tried booting it on my
iBook G4 (2004, with Radeon9200) and it worked flawlessly until the
partitioning point (I didn't go further because I have no actual disk
space to carry out a test installation, sorry!).

It detected my ethernet card, configured it manually (I don't use DHCP)
and managed to connect to debian servers to download all components.

Only thing I've noticed, colors are not quite right in the debian logo,
and the mouse pointer carries a square around itself. Small things, the
d-i looks working in a great way.

Hope this helps.

--
Best Regards, Jack