Re: GTK frontend updated in SVN

Eduardo Silva wrote:
[snip]

Before commmitting the new handler i will commit
last enhanchements made to the frontend (icons, partman main screen displayed as tree) including a simple swap of progressbar fastly changing and slowly changing text lines, so that anyone can evaluate if this is enough to make the text lines more readable.

Attilio, I will be putting on my website the icons you
mention using your proposed colors, and a few
variations (of both colors and style) in the next few
days.

thanks, this will let people chose what's better for the d-i.

If you have some more specific changes you want
to try on the banner, the icons, or, for example,
possible icons to be placed on the "continue" and "go
back" buttons (if this is wanted), please say so.

Icons on buttons are already here (standager GTK_STOCK_GO_BACK and GTK_STOCK_GO_FORWARD), only they are not displayed since they need GTKDFB 2.8.

I have one request for these buttons: that they are
spaced between themselves, like it happens with Gnome
dialogs.

i'll do it

ciao

attilio