D-I etch daily builds (and beta1)

Hi Steven,

The daily builds for etch CDs are failing [1] because amiboot is not
available in the official builds [2].

We suspect this is because of a missing build dependency for d-i on the
amiboot package.
I this correct? Did you just forget it, or is there some other reason
(like licence)?

Will the config/m68k/tools.cfg file "just work" if the dependency is
added, or does something need to be changed there?

I'm afraid it is probably too late to get amiboot included in the beta1,
but we will make sure that the CD builds do not fail because of that.

Cheers,
FJP

[1]http://cd-builder.debian.net/log/1etchm68k
[2]http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/installer-m68k/current/images/tools/amiga/